Planning on selling my old gaming PC. Let me know if you think it is a fair price?

Here is the parts list and what they are going for.

CPU: i5 4690k $60

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO $20

GPU: MSI r9 380 $90

Motherboard: MIS Z97 Gaming 5 $60

Memory (RAM): 8 GB Hyper X DDR3-1600 $25

Power Supply: You will have to buy you a new one (About $60 new).

Storage: M.2 SSD 250 GB  $35 (I have  2 additional 250G Crucial BX100 for $35 each if your interested)

Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Mid Tower Case $40

Cooling: 4 120mm Red LED Fans $10

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5  (I can reapplied it before I give it to you)

Total in parts: $340

Total with Power Supply: ~$400

Probably willing to go down to: $350 

Let me know if you think that is a reasonable price.

3 minutes ago, PCPartPickerPro9171787 said:

Let me know if you think that is a reasonable price.

Depends on where you are. I bought a near identical one, with a GTX 660 Ti card, for 150$ (USA)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

You might have a hard time selling that as a system. It might be better to part it out and sell them with the prices you listed. The only price which I think is unreasonable is the GPU, it's quite old and you can get a 570 with better performance for a similar price.

4 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

You might have a hard time selling that as a system. It might be better to part it out and sell them with the prices you listed. The only price which I think is unreasonable is the GPU, it's quite old and you can get a 570 with better performance for a similar price.

How much do you think it should go for as a whole?

Personally if I was selling it

CPU: i5 4690k $60

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - Cheap cooler, Just give it with the CPU

GPU: MSI r9 380 $50

Motherboard: MIS Z97 Gaming 5 $50

Memory (RAM): 8 GB Hyper X DDR3-1600 $20

Storage: M.2 SSD 250 GB  - unknown drive, $20

Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Mid Tower Case $30

Cooling: 4 120mm Red LED Fans - I never include the price of fans unless its a new build

Total: $230

List price as a bundle $200 with the expectation of settling somewhere between $150 - $175. Though I would probably hunt down a cheap used power supply for under $25 without increasing the overall total just to sell it quicker. However I restore systems for quick sale rather than large profits based on whats around me including oem systems.

You may be able to get more for that CPU, old Intel CPUs are in high demand for revamping old systems and are in short demand. You might be able to sell it for $100.

1 minute ago, Coolmaster said:

You may be able to get more for that CPU, old Intel CPUs are in high demand for revamping old systems and are in short demand. You might be able to sell it for $100.

you can pick up those i5 4690k's for around $60 - $75, the i7's are more of whats still in demand with the 4790k still going for $150 - $175 online and $100 - $150 locally. At least around me. I personally think it's insane how much people want for those i7's.