1 member has voted

1. 1. Xbox, playstation or switch?

• Xbox
    • PlayStation
    • Switch
    • Wii
    • Other (please specify in comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on Dec 01, 2020 at 12:00 AM

Hi, I’m just doing a poll on the best console. Closes 1st December at midnight GMT

Still the Nintendo GameCube tbh. Great library, amazing controller, good looking graphics.. Oh wait, not on the list.

From these three I would say the Switch. I don't even care if the Xbox/PlayStation options are XB1/PS4 or XBSX/PS5, I just like the library of (exclusive) games on the switch and appreciate the portable aspect of the console.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

inb4 lock

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

Still the Nintendo GameCube tbh. Great library, amazing controller, good looking graphics.. Oh wait, not on the list.

From these three I would say the Switch. I don't even care if the Xbox/PlayStation options are XB1/PS4 or XBSX/PS5, I just like the library of (exclusive) games on the switch and appreciate the portable aspect of the console.

Wii is better lol. It's backwards compatible with the GC and has, imo, a better library. Granted, I grew up with a Wii instead of a GC, but playing games for both consoles with Dolphin...I still prefer the Wii.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Wii is better lol. It's backwards compatible with the GC and has, imo, a better library. Granted, I grew up with a Wii instead of a GC, but playing games for both consoles with Dolphin...I still prefer the Wii.

No GameBoy Player on the Wii though, which is what I spend half the time on my GameCube with nowadays.

Also look at the carry handle on this bad boy

GameCube - Konsole Purple: Amazon.de: Games

The Nintendo GameCube just oozes LAN party material, pure unadulterated 4 player splitscreen action.

The Nintendo Wii is in my personal top 3 though :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

-Locked-

• No trolling or flame-bait.
    • This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and religious debates

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P