How well does RGB softwares work with each other?

I am planning a build with MSI mobo, GPU, and Monitor, while my RAM, and AIO is Corsair, stuffed in a Lian Li case with Lian Li fans. How bad can it go in terms of syncing them together?(RGB wise)

They don't interfere each other, but you must keep the the software running 24/7 for rgb syncing. 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysWong said:

They don't interfere each other, but you must keep the the software running 24/7 for rgb syncing. 

I saw some stuff on google that Corsair and Mysticlight doesn't work well.....I didn't even bother searching about Lian Li. Your sure that they don't interfere?

4 minutes ago, Mahir Istehad said:

I saw some stuff on google that Corsair and Mysticlight doesn't work well.....I didn't even bother searching about Lian Li. Your sure that they don't interfere?

software form different motherboard makers, like asus armory crate and msi mystic light is dumb, and will cause issues, lian li and corsair are in there own ecosystem, using proprietary technology from corsair make it the best, but the most expensice

Corsairs software has some compatibility, but I don't remember with who. Lian-Li should work with any mobo software when connected to mobo.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv