Anyone have some luck getting zen 3 to 2ghz fabric speeds

sadly my cpu only goes as high as 1800mhz and 3600mhz cl14 1.4v ram but has anyone else had some luck? Other than my ram the cpu performs great and comparing it to reviews it even performs better in stuff like cinebench so I'm still happy with it.

5 minutes ago, Smackaroy said:

sadly my cpu only goes as high as 1800mhz and 3600mhz cl14 1.4v ram but has anyone else had some luck? Other than my ram the cpu performs great and comparing it to reviews it even performs better in stuff like cinebench so I'm still happy with it.

well, amd is working to fix this in a future bios update, so it will be fixed soon

3 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

well, amd is working to fix this in a future bios update, so it will be fixed soon

Thought it already came out?

note that he mentioned that the infinity fabric issue limited his ability, he might've gotten higher

Just now, Ankh Tech said:

not yet, some are getting 1933 stable,but not 2000 yet, hopefully when stock settles, the problem will be fixed. But that won't stop core overclocking, somebody on tom's hardware got an insane 6ghz ln2 oc on the 5950x, all core!

On ram jesus I do hope that I will able to ram my ram at 3800mhz but if I can't it's not like I'm missing much 3600mhz cl14 is still very fast

2 minutes ago, Smackaroy said:

On ram jesus I do hope that I will able to ram my ram at 3800mhz but if I can't it's not like I'm missing much 3600mhz cl14 is still very fast

yeah 4700 cl14 damn, the only cpus that beat it are only ln2 oc'd 3990x, it even beats the 3970x with ln2, can't wait for thread ripper zen 3, maybe 128 core?