Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Corsair K100 Key Wobble

looks like kissing stabilizers? contact corsair and ask them

"I know a lot about a little, but a little about a lot"

Note that I am a student so what I say is based on what I read, and may not be the case for everyone.

I am not the best technician, so don't make fun

Looks about the same as my K95, not sure how different they are under the hood

8 minutes ago, Yebi said:

Looks about the same as my K95, not sure how different they are under the hood

Yes that is what I have been thinking but K100 is said to have better Stabilization implemented to make them less wobbly. So is this bad.

Just now, King Dranzer said:

Yes that is what I have been thinking but K100 is said to have better Stabilization implemented to make them less wobbly. So is this bad.

don't worry, you probably won't notice them unless you are looking for them. just ignore it

Note that I am a student so what I say is based on what I read, and may not be the case for everyone.

7 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

don't worry, you probably won't notice them unless you are looking for them. just ignore it

I do have the option to get it replaced. So should I do that or will all the K100 have this wobble. That is what I am looking to find out. If it is not Normal then I would get it replaced.

5 minutes ago, King Dranzer said:

I do have the option to get it replaced. So should I do that or will all the K100 have this wobble. That is what I am looking to find out. If it is not Normal then I would get it replaced.

get it replaced just in case, ifthere is the same issue, then it is just how the keyboard works, but don't just return it forever, it is a great keyboard

1 minute ago, Ankh Tech said:

get it replaced just in case, ifthere is the same issue, then it is just how the keyboard works, but don't just return it forever, it is a great keyboard

Yes that is what I was thinking. I just posted a similar thread in Corsair Forum. Lets see what Reply I get there. Anyhow I think it is better to get it replaced. I will let you know how it goes.

Thank you very much for your time.

Looks normal.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4.2GHz @ 1.35V (courtesy of @XR6)Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth X58 RAM: 6x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X GPU: Asus RX 570 Strix Storage: WD Blue 1TB and a 128GB Kingston UV400 PSU: EVGA 600B Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: H100i V2, be quiet! Pure Wings 2 (two intake, two exhausting through radiator) Monitor: 3x Dell P2210 on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: It changes, but usually Focus FK-9000 Mousepad: Steelseries QcK XL Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Fiio FH1S

i use arch btw