Find results in...

RTX 3080 underperforming in warzone.

My Specs: 

Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600(Over-clocked) 

Gpu: Zotac Trinity RTX 3080

Ram: Oloy 16Gb 3000MHz

MB: Asus Tuf gaming plus x570

PSU: EVGA non-modular 750w

When I run Call of Duty: Modern Warfare no matter the settings I use or render resolution I get around 110-140 with sudden dips to 90 FPS. Both my CPU and my GPU are hovering around 50-70% usage when in game with no other programs open other than MSI afterburner. I have changing the memory scale to .5 and render count to 6 in the adv.options file but have not seen a significant change. Furthermore, I have uninstalled the driver with DDU and reinstalled but still no change. Bios has also been updated. Please help I know that this setup should be capable of more because My GTX 1080 performed almost the same

What res? Warzone is pretty CPU heavy iitc, and ar 1440p and 1080p, a r5 3600, even oced, whould not be enough for warzone.

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: FULL SPECS IN A TROUBLESHOOTING QUESTION AND TO NOT BE A DICK IF SOMEONE CANT FIGURE OUT THE ISSUE

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

11 minutes ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

What res? Warzone is pretty CPU heavy iitc, and ar 1440p and 1080p, a r5 3600, even oced, whould not be enough for warzone.

Im running 1080p 144hz, and what kind of cpu do you think would make a significant upgrade ?

im planning to buy a 1440p 144hz monitor soon

10 minutes ago, Robber_Otter said:

Im running 1080p 144hz, and what kind of cpu do you think would make a significant upgrade ?

im planning to buy a 1440p 144hz monitor soon

I would wait for a r5 5600x. It usually perfs around a 10900k in games.

I am still TechWizardThatNeedsHelp, just less of a mouthfull.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: FULL SPECS IN A TROUBLESHOOTING QUESTION AND TO NOT BE A DICK IF SOMEONE CANT FIGURE OUT THE ISSUE

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler