800 dollar setup (first time build)

Sriyashas

Budget (including currency): 800USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: MS Teams, Esports, Fortnite , AAA(rarely, on low settings)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Need a monitor within the budget(, 1080p, color accuracy and viewing angles don't matter as much as refresh rate,preferably with speakers integrated, flat panel- 24in)  ; Also already have a spare 1tb HDD

Re: 80OUSD

This is very confusing.  PcPartPicker.com has an India version but its in rupees and is notoriously only roughly effective. USD stuff would be bought in the USA which will have different prices and availability.  Certain CPUs for example won’t even be available in the US but will be in India and visa versa. 

RE: monitor a 75hz monitor has a refresh rate of 75hz.  That’s what 75hz means.  It will only display up to 75fps.

im not even sure what you’re looking for here.

It sounds like you want an esports gaming machine (which means high cpu clocks but low cpu count.  Something 4/8 or 6/12 with high single thread.  5600k, 3600k, 10600k, 3300x,3100x, etc..) for a given budget but then you want no more than 75hz.   It’s a bit confusing really.  There’s no reason to pump more frames than are available so things go down a notch: 3400g perhaps? Not a lot of gpu is needed to make that frame rate.  

Then there’s the currency confusion.  There’s no telling what parts are available where for what price.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I forgot to mention- It would be nice if the monitor didn't have bezels

4 hours ago, Sriyashas said:

I forgot to mention- It would be nice if the monitor didn't have bezels

Like any bezels? Bezels have gotten thinner for sure. They do it partially by folding the panel so attachment points are across the back.  Can cause other problems like light bleed though in some instances.

trying to make it go on PcPatrPicker.com in rupees. I can’t make a 3600 work, not even very close, and I can’t find a bezelless monitor.  Did find one with 3 thin bezels and one thick one (at the bottom) that is kind of in range.  I was going to copy/paste the model but internet connection locked up.

One thing I do remember about tropical countries is stock coolers don’t always work in hot summers. The cooler master hyper212 has been really cheap just lately though and it should do for anything in use here. It’s all pretty low wattage stuff. 

I did notice that PSU pricing remains weird.  I was trying to aim for tier C on the PSU tier list, (which is on the fourm)  but a lot of the large wattage PSUs were cheaper than the small wattage ones.  You won’t need much wattage.  A bigger PSU than you need will still work, but it will use a bit more power all the time.  Got hit by the net fail in the middle of looking at those. 

all I got for you I’m afraid :/  hopefully someone else can do better.  My understanding is local knowledge of brick and mortar stuff by area in India can produce amazing deals.  Pcpartpicker is all online stuff, and precludes some of the odd possibilities that aren’t available in bulk.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 hours ago, Sriyashas said:

OK take 60k INR

I was able to fit in a 1650 super and 144hz monitor. If red RAM isn't your thing, the black version of the same RAM is selling for the same price, but it didn't appear on pcpartpicker.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

9 minutes ago, Random_Person1234 said:

I looked at the p-b but didn’t find it on the tier list I don’t know how good it is.  I couldn’t find anything under 9,000 that was on it.  I also don’t know how well the stock cooler on that i3 will do.  I’ve seen several complaints about ryzen stock coolers having trouble in hot summers with really really high ambient temps.

I can’t point to a known-by-me problem though.  Better than I could do at any rate.

15 minutes ago, Random_Person1234 said:

Note that all these parts appear to be on sale, so if you're going to use my parts list, I would advise you to buy soon.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh