Second opinion on my mini itx parts list?

Infinzxt

Budget (including currency): None

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cities Skylines(heavily modded), cyberpunk, gta, etc

Other details

Sliger SM580 - https://www.sliger.com/products/cases/sm580/

Most of this I'm willing to change. I need a small transportable pc.

A few things I was unsure of:

1. Will this all work with the case? As far as I can tell it can.
2. What is the best RAM for a 5900x? 3600 mhz or 4000 mhz? The price diff is significant, is the extra performance worth it?
3. I was between two mini itx motherboards, the one listed and the Gigabyte B550l. I need onboard wifi and It absolutely has to have flashback else I cant get the new bios.

4. Is this system pcie-gen 4 compatible?

That's all of my concerns so far. If you've made it this far I appreciate the help!

I'm open to suggestions or swaps for better deals/options, but I'd like to try and keep the case, cpu, and gpu the same.

That CL18 DDR isn't at all ideal.  AMD recommends CL16. The processor will thank you for the better memory.  Also, RGB? Ick ;)  The system is PCI-E 4.0 compatible with either the Asus X570 or the Gigabyte B550 board.  Also, could you tell me where you are getting a 3080FE for 700 dollars? I need one!

18 minutes ago, Warin said:

That CL18 DDR isn't at all ideal.  AMD recommends CL16. The processor will thank you for the better memory.  Also, RGB? Ick ;)  The system is PCI-E 4.0 compatible with either the Asus X570 or the Gigabyte B550 board.  Also, could you tell me where you are getting a 3080FE for 700 dollars? I need one!

k I'll swap out the memory ig. When it comes down to it I'll end up getting the best deal that's the right spec on Monday. Use OctoShop if you're trying to get in demand parts. Haven't managed to grab a 30 series yet but its a chrome extension that auto notifies you when stock is in.

24 minutes ago, Infinzxt said:

you're better off going with 1500 or 2000 rpm, 3000 rpm is unbearable unless you have the pc in another room.

28 minutes ago, Infinzxt said:

1. Will this all work with the case? As far as I can tell it can.
2. What is the best RAM for a 5900x? 3600 mhz or 4000 mhz? The price diff is significant, is the extra performance worth it?
3. I was between two mini itx motherboards, the one listed and the Gigabyte B550l. I need onboard wifi and It absolutely has to have flashback else I cant get the new bios.

4. Is this system pcie-gen 4 compatible?

1. yes everything checks out 

2. the best is 3600cl15 or 3200cl14 both are about the same

3. go with the asus

4. yessir it is

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

49 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

you're better off going with 1500 or 2000 rpm, 3000 rpm is unbearable unless you have the pc in another room.

1. yes everything checks out 

2. the best is 3600cl15 or 3200cl14 both are about the same

3. go with the asus

4. yessir it is

Ig so with the fans. I wasn't sure on the amount of airflow I needed.
Was looking at the max speeds supported and on amds page they have the 5900x saying it only supports up to 3200 mhz, is that just a conservative figure or what? Thanks for the help.

Just now, Infinzxt said:

Was looking at the max speeds supported and on amds page they have the 5900x saying it only supports up to 3200 mhz, is that just a conservative figure or what? Thanks for the help.

I forgot the actual reason behind it, but i believe it has something to do with the onboard memory controller and how infinity fabric works, but 3600mhz is perfectly fine.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6