Where do I buy Be Quiet in Canada?

Joseph K

Everywhere is either out of stock or never had any to begin with. Where do I even find this stuff for MSRP?

Depends what you what from Be quiet.

But Newegg Canada carries them. So does Computer Canada.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

Depends what you what from Be quiet.

But Newegg Canada carries them. So does Computer Canada.

Newegg is permanently out of stock on all their flagship products it feels like. Trying to get a Pure Base 500DX and a Straight Power 11 650W or above. My local retailer (MemEx) doesn't stock ANY Be Quiet, so I can't just order some and know that I'll get it.

Even if your local retailer doesn't stock a particular brand or model, you can ask them if they can order it for you.

Also check Amazon.ca to see if they have the case you want.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

5 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

Even if your local retailer doesn't stock a particular brand or model, you can ask them if they can order it for you.

Also check Amazon.ca to see if they have the case you want.

They told me they don't stock it when I went in today and I've never seen them with Be Quiet stuff.

That’s weird, my brother got his DRP4 from Memory Express in Winnipeg. That was maybe last year. 

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, 1x T30

Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14

Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3060/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770

Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

1 minute ago, freeagent said:

That’s weird, my brother got his DRP4 from Memory Express in Winnipeg. That was maybe last year. 

Strange. I've checked their website and found nothing. No record of ever stocking Be Quiet. My store (the new one in Victoria) told me they don't have Be Quiet.

7 hours ago, Joseph K said:

Newegg is permanently out of stock on all their flagship products it feels like. Trying to get a Pure Base 500DX and a Straight Power 11 650W or above. My local retailer (MemEx) doesn't stock ANY Be Quiet, so I can't just order some and know that I'll get it.

It's in stock if you want the black version

https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=6_1937&item_id=162301

and the white version

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1560264-REG/be_quiet_bgw38_pure_base_500dx_mid.html

The PSU is also available
https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=33_1938&item_id=151160

You really shouldn't limit yourself to a specific brand or specific parts, else you may run into a stock shortage issue.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

ship from Germany, we have tons...! 

I'm serious, if something isn't available in ur country but elsewhere u buy from elsewhere, it's called global market. 

thats how I got 99% of my console video games, my PS3 limited edition and Hatsune Miku audio CDs, amongst other stuff! 

customs can't be too bad, and from what I know stuff is overpriced in Canada anyways so you might even break even... who knows! 

Edit:

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/stores/be+quiet/page/32CE43ED-9679-4B2B-BAA6-6FFE3877F5AB?ref_=ast_bln

pure wings 2, 10 bucks for example... 

(not sure they ship globally but I don't see why not...) 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

I found one on Amazon.com for 90usd. There is one on .ca too but is a bit steep in price. I bough my Thermalright coolers from .com a couple of years ago because .ca was a bit of a ripoff. I’ll have to ask him again but I’m pretty sure he got it from M.E.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, 1x T30

Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14

Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3060/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770

Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

On 11/27/2020 at 11:09 PM, Joseph K said:

Everywhere is either out of stock or never had any to begin with. Where do I even find this stuff for MSRP?

Canada computers usually has a good stock of em. Just went to the one in Kingston Ontario yesterday and they had a pretty good stock of coolers and an ok stock of fans. I got my dark rock pro 4 from newegg though when Mike's computer shop was having a sale through Newegg. I just keep a close eye on stock of stuff. One thing I learned about building PC's in Canada is November and December while great for deals sucks if you want specific parts as they are most likely out of stock.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:05 AM, Joseph K said:

Try  Canada Computers. I recommend going on their website and searching up the parts you need first and seeing if they have any at the one nearest to you.

6 hours ago, fatmansmemes said:

Try  Canada Computers. I recommend going on their website and searching up the parts you need first and seeing if they have any at the one nearest to you.

I looked at CC but they price everything I'm looking for at well above MSRP so that's definitely a no.