Is it worth it to add an AIO in my Phanteks case?

MutedMercury

Hey everyone, 

Going to preface this with me basically having the minimum amount of knowledge needed to build your own PC.  Also a forums noob, first post, and I apologize ahead of time if I'm not posting this in the right place or formatting this question correctly. 

I just recently built my first rig, and I'm currently using the stock cooler that came with my Ryzen 5.  I am using a Phanteks case with not the best fan mounting options it seems.  I'll link it at the bottom.  Just room for a single fan up top, and one in the back. Can I mount it where my front fans are currently mounted as an exhaust? With my case design, would this really be the only way to do it or is it even worth it?  Would I be better off upgrading to a better fan to cool CPU? 

Thanks in advance! 

Link to Case:

https://www.newegg.ca/black-white-phanteks-eclipse-p300-tempered-glass-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811854072?item=N82E16811854072&source=googleshopping&nm_mc=knc-googleadwordsca-mobile&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwordsca-mobile-_-pla-_-cases+(computer+cases+-+atx+form)-_-N82E16811854072&gclid=CjwKCAiA5IL-BRAzEiwA0lcWYqh3LSsulOxpRc4kUDgVWg5QYELfJqnkBrGok_YvpbbEOncwT9IsShoCYREQAvD_BwE

7 hours ago, narrdarr said:

What gpu do you have?

I'm running a Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 5600 XT. 

A p300a would have been a much better choice. The a is important. Its the air flow model with a mesh front.

With that said I wouldn't worry about using an auto. I used a dark rock 4 non pro in my sister's build with the same case. Works well and looks great.