My GTX 1060 6g is stuck at 139 Mhz, If someone knows a solution to this, please help

SebastiKing

My GTX 1060 6gb version (its and gigabyte windforce oc) is stuck on 139 Mhz, even during gaming, overclocking won't help, I tried even previous solutions that were posted on the ltt forum, but nothing helped. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

how do you know it is stuck sometimes msi after burner will not update

if you reply please @ me so i can see it.

5 minutes ago, SebastiKing said:

My GTX 1060 6gb version (its and gigabyte windforce oc) is stuck on 139 Mhz, even during gaming, overclocking won't help, I tried even previous solutions that were posted on the ltt forum, but nothing helped. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Drivers.

9 minutes ago, SebastiKing said:

the reported speed does not matter if you are still getting good framerates because if it is truly running at 139 Mhz you will not get good framerates

3 minutes ago, TheFBI said:

how do you know it is stuck sometimes msi after burner will not update

if you reply please @ me so i can see it.

@TheFBI

I'm actually using Asus GPU tweak II, but both these programs(MSI afterburner and GPU tweak) show that it does not boost, I've tried overclocking, it doesn't work, actually any clock, and my frames aren't good either. 

afbeelding_2020-11-27_175404.png

3 minutes ago, SebastiKing said:

@TheFBI

I'm actually using Asus GPU tweak II, but both these programs(MSI afterburner and GPU tweak) show that it does not boost, I've tried overclocking, it doesn't work, actually any clock, and my frames aren't good either. 

afbeelding_2020-11-27_175404.png

try removing one of the software they may be fighting over control of the card leaving you with bad clocks also remove any overclock you may of gotten unlucky in the silicon lotto and your card cant overclock 

tldr: remove either msi afterburner or GPU tweak and remove any overclocks