which is the better mobo?

Go to solution Solved by boggy77,
7 minutes ago, Mohammad Saleh said:

yeah ok but why these two? because i am overclocking and i live in qatar where only msi and asus have waranty service

if you wish, you can go for the godlike, but it's expensive and unnecessary, any motherboard from the list above will allow you to overclock a 5950x to the max.

guys which is better the crosshair 8 formula or the msi meg x570 godlike(which has the best feature and more performance)

what cpu do you want to use?

the crosshair 8 formula is meant to be used with custom water cooling loops.

the godlike is good, but it's overkill for any usual consumer pc. they are usually used for extreme overclocking using LN2.

and what are you using it for? and what's your cooling solution? if you go custom water loop, get the formula. if not, msi x570 tomahawk, ace or unify/b550 tomahawk, edge or carbon, a gigabyte x570 aorus master/ b550 aorus master or pro, asus x570 strix -e/b55 strix-e, asrock x570 taichi, phantom gamin x, creator or b550 taichi, steel legend , extreme 4 or velocita will work well.

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

and what are you using it for? and what's your cooling solution? if you go custom water loop, get the formula. if not, msi x570 tomahawk, ace or unify/b550 tomahawk, edge or carbon, a gigabyte x570 aorus master/ b550 aorus master or pro, asus x570 strix -e/b55 strix-e, asrock x570 taichi, phantom gamin x, creator or b550 taichi, steel legend , extreme 4 or velocita will work well.

yeah ok but why these two? because i am overclocking and i live in qatar where only msi and asus have waranty service

7 minutes ago, Mohammad Saleh said:

if you wish, you can go for the godlike, but it's expensive and unnecessary, any motherboard from the list above will allow you to overclock a 5950x to the max.