Advice on Headphone + Mic combo needed

Drama Lama

Budget: 90-110

while searching for a new headset I found this Video by Hardware Canucs and it ticks all the boxes for me: it's just black ( no " gamer " asthetic , is about the budget what I'd be wanting to spend, has a removable microphone and looks also just like a good pair of headphones .

but there's a problem: the Philips SHP9500 and SHP9500S are not available where I live ( or only for a too high price )

so I need advice on headphones that have a removable cable for ataching a microphone are about 70€

I'd prefer open-back headphones that are not that bulky

I really hope for advice because I first tried to figure it out myself but got completely lost in the " Sennheiser HD jungle "

If there's something you need to know in order to help me just ask

Thanks in advance

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

The Beyerdynamic Custom Game cans are great, but they're closed back although with adjustable bass response with a physical slider. IDK what pricing would be in your area, they cost me $150USD. The cable is detachable from the headset, but the microphone is built into it and they're not USB. Easy solution to use them without mic is by using a standard 1/8" to 1/8" cable.

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

2 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

The Beyerdynamic Custom Game cans are great, but they're closed back although with adjustable bass response with a physical slider. IDK what pricing would be in your area, they cost me $150USD. The cable is detachable from the headset, but the microphone is built into it and they're not USB. Easy solution to use them without mic is by using a standard 1/8" to 1/8" cable.

Price is a bit too high for me and I'd prefer a headphone jack ( for use on console and  phone)

but still huge thanks for trying to help me

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

Just now, Drama Lama said:

Price is a bit too high for me and I'd prefer a headphone jack ( for use on console and  phone)

but still huge thanks for trying to help me

It does have a combo jack and includes a Y adapter for separate mic and audio lines, but yea they're not the cheapest option

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB