Best Laptop to buy for School / Gaming

As the title says what are the best laptops to buy right now that are suitable for both school and gaming, preferably I want to run 1080p 144fps on almost all games but 60 can also do, I don't care about the price but the cheaper is always better :) Also would like decent battery performance and upgradability just so I can make it future proof. Thanks! I'm not that familiar about laptops thats why I decided to ask here :) 

Don't get a gaming laptop for school. They all have crap battery life, loud fans, and poor reliability. If you had to get a gaming laptop for school get the Zephyrus G14, or a Razer Blade. But I would avoid them, I'd get a gaming desktop for home and basically just a note taking and web browsing laptop for school.

12 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

Don't get a gaming laptop for school. They all have crap battery life, loud fans, and poor reliability. If you had to get a gaming laptop for school get the Zephyrus G14, or a Razer Blade. But I would avoid them, I'd get a gaming desktop for home and basically just a note taking and web browsing laptop for school.

If I were to do this then what laptops would you recommend especially ones that can be upgraded?

14 minutes ago, airismything said:

If I were to do this then what laptops would you recommend especially ones that can be upgraded?

Lenovo have some of the best keyboards, and generally good upgradability. I'd recommend the T14 with an AMD processor, you can upgrade the memory and storage, and the AMD processor will pack more of a punch.