Wifi issues on one PC but not the other.

Bone4Crusher

Hello, I recently began having issues with my wifi. The issues I've been having include: Rubber banding in games such as Apex and Minecraft, wifi randomly disconnecting, and wifi dropping during Steam downloads (It will download then I'll get a 10-30 seconds where it doesn't download). I've done some troubleshooting and the issues only apply to my PC, I've checked the smart TV, the family PC, and all the phones in the house, and none of them have the issues that I have. I also brought the family PC up where I have my personal PC and the wifi is fine, no drops or lagbacks. Now, my PC is fairly low budget and was built 2-3 years ago, but the family PC and mine are the exact same specs, save for the RAM (Mine is 16GB and the family PC is 8GB), both have the same wifi adapter, a Asus PCE-AC51. We had a wifi tech come out but he wasn't a huge help, he said something about the wifi dropping because my GPU either needed to be upgraded or my drivers needed to be upgraded. Besides that, he changed the wifi up a bit, I think he said he changed to some 'AC mode' (he did say it was the newest and fasted mode for wifi), not too sure about that though, as I don't really mess with networks that much. I wanted to make sure the wifi card was installed correctly, so I moved it around in PCiE slots (with the PC off, of course), and tried it after moving it, still no luck. Before I did this though, I checked drivers and I'm running the newest drivers from Asus, not Microsoft, I also disabled the card and reenabled it.

As of right now, I'm at a loss of what could be wrong, my best guess is something at a hardware level, but it could be anything. One thing to mention, the MOBO I have, the ASROCK AB350, is flashed to be compatible with the Ryzen 3 2200 G I put in there, I don't know if that helps or not, but I figured I'd put it in here anyways. Here's the link to my PC specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Dragonfire1245/saved/mychkL 

Well it's one of 2 things, the less likely one is that your router is bad. That's unlikely unless you're on the one the 'wifi' company provided.

The more likely situation is that the wifi card is bad, try swapping it with the one in the working computer, if they're that same one, then it should just work with no software changes needed.

Everything else should be non-sequitur to the situation at hand.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

I am on the router that the ISP provided, but I didn't think the router was bad because all of the other devices work fine. Will swap cards tommorow.

Switched wifi cards, still lagging. Old wifi card works fine in the Family PC though.