Help I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Snave55

I have stressed every other option aside from CPU fan and psu I think the only problem is the board could be dead because I have tried putting in the front panel connectors and nothing happens. please help!!!!!

received_924310528372145.jpeg

received_687471088605644.jpeg

received_415410012824958.jpeg

received_2898321320493438.jpeg

1 minute ago, Snave55 said:

I have tried putting in the front panel connectors and nothing happens

have you tried touching the power pins together with a screwdriver?

also, what are the symptoms? do you get fans/led or nothing at all when you press the power button?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

have you tried touching the power pins together with a screwdriver?

also, what are the symptoms? do you get fans/led or nothing at all when you press the power button?

I tried it all but I had replaced every part aside from the fans and PSU no sign of power going through her honestly I'm stuck

43 minutes ago, Snave55 said:

I tried it all but I had replaced every part aside from the fans and PSU no sign of power going through her honestly I'm stuck

If you've replaced parts and physically touching the power pins doesn't cause any activity, I would guess the PSU has something wrong with it 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

If you've replaced parts and physically touching the power pins doesn't cause any activity, I would guess the PSU has something wrong with it 

That's were I don't think because i took a multi meter and the was power in the psu but none on the board or anywhere else.