UPS beeping when I play graphic heavy games

Hello! I recently just upgraded my UPS from a 650va to a 1500va, I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and a AMD Radeon RX 5700XT and I have a 2 monitor set-up. Whenever I start up graphic heavy games my UPS still beeps continously? I even charged my UPS for more than 12 hours. Am I doing something wrong?

7 minutes ago, Overh0l said:

Whenever I start up graphic heavy games my UPS still beeps continously? I even charged my UPS for more than 12 hours. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you check that the UPS is rated for the wattage you're pulling from it?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Just now, dilpickle said:

It probably has an alarm when you go over a certain amperage. Does it have a display you can check?

unfortunately, it doesn't

Just now, Overh0l said:

unfortunately, it doesn't

Lemme guess: you never actually checked how much your displays and your PC are drawing when gaming and you just blindly picked up some UPS?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

30 minutes ago, Overh0l said:

Hello! I recently just upgraded my UPS from a 650va to a 1500va, I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and a AMD Radeon RX 5700XT and I have a 2 monitor set-up. Whenever I start up graphic heavy games my UPS still beeps continously? I even charged my UPS for more than 12 hours. Am I doing something wrong?

Could you provide a link to your UPS so we can look up the specs? How many devices to you have plugged in to it? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.