Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

iPad Pro cpu?

Go to solution Solved by Commodus,
6 hours ago, Robslav said:

As of right now is it a smart decision to pick the 2020 iPad Pro with the a12z chip rather than the air 4 with the A14? Will the A12z still be holding up in a few years? Not quite up to speed with apple’s processors, thanks.

To expand on what Coolmaster said: only go with the iPad Pro if you really want Face ID, the camera tech or (with the 12.9-inch model) a larger screen. The iPad Air is a considerably better value for most people, even if the iPad Pro is slightly more powerful.

As of right now is it a smart decision to pick the 2020 iPad Pro with the a12z chip rather than the air 4 with the A14? Will the A12z still be holding up in a few years? Not quite up to speed with apple’s processors, thanks.

The A12Z is faster than the A14. Especially in Graphics performance, but they're both good options and shouldn't be the deciding factor in picking the Air or Pro.

6 hours ago, Robslav said:

To expand on what Coolmaster said: only go with the iPad Pro if you really want Face ID, the camera tech or (with the 12.9-inch model) a larger screen. The iPad Air is a considerably better value for most people, even if the iPad Pro is slightly more powerful.

Unless you do very cpu heavy tasks on the iPad, either one will easily last you many years.

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked