Looking for good IP CCTV software

Hello! Few month ago I had to install new CCTV cameras at home, because of great neighbours... I bought 3 Dahua IP cameras. IPC-HFW1431T-ZS-S4 IPC-HDW2431T-AS-S2 and IPC-HFW1431S-S4. I use their software. SmartPSS, which is utter garbage. 
Also, I use my gaming PC for NVR, so the PC is  on 24/7. |
My problems with SmartPSS are that the registered video is in one timeline, which makes reviewing the footage extremely slow and its also buggy. For example, when i click on 13:34, it jumps to lets say 15:24. Also, it never clicks on the f-ing timeline where i want to. I have to click like 65535 times, in order to check what happened in the said place in said hour. Im really tired of this BS. 
About 10+ years ago, i got used to work with GeoVisions software, which was GV-800. 
Every single event was recorded separately, and you can view them separately, as SINGLE video.( Oh, there is event going from 16:23 to 16:25 ?  Here is  only this video, that I recorded from 16:22:50 to 16:25:10, and you can have this Video thumbnail, so you can have idea whats going on)

Tried to install Geo Visions IP camera software, but I was unable to add the cameras to the software. They might not be (ah.. forgot what that "universal" IP camera protocol was called)
In the future, Il probably buy more IP cameras. I might need like another 5, before I have to buy new POE switch. 

Is there any virtual NVR that has the "bolded" example from above ? Even hardware NVR will be nice to ahve with the said features above. Just like GV-800 had.

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 8:33 PM, m0nss7erKill said:

Hello! Few month ago I had to install new CCTV cameras at home, because of great neighbours... I bought 3 Dahua IP cameras. IPC-HFW1431T-ZS-S4 IPC-HDW2431T-AS-S2 and IPC-HFW1431S-S4. I use their software. SmartPSS, which is utter garbage. 
Also, I use my gaming PC for NVR, so the PC is  on 24/7. |
My problems with SmartPSS are that the registered video is in one timeline, which makes reviewing the footage extremely slow and its also buggy. For example, when i click on 13:34, it jumps to lets say 15:24. Also, it never clicks on the f-ing timeline where i want to. I have to click like 65535 times, in order to check what happened in the said place in said hour. Im really tired of this BS. 
About 10+ years ago, i got used to work with GeoVisions software, which was GV-800. 
Every single event was recorded separately, and you can view them separately, as SINGLE video.( Oh, there is event going from 16:23 to 16:25 ?  Here is  only this video, that I recorded from 16:22:50 to 16:25:10, and you can have this Video thumbnail, so you can have idea whats going on)

Tried to install Geo Visions IP camera software, but I was unable to add the cameras to the software. They might not be (ah.. forgot what that "universal" IP camera protocol was called)
In the future, Il probably buy more IP cameras. I might need like another 5, before I have to buy new POE switch. 

Is there any virtual NVR that has the "bolded" example from above ? Even hardware NVR will be nice to ahve with the said features above. Just like GV-800 had.

The most popular windows computer software people use for CCTV is Blue Iris. Its about $60. It works best on intel machines as it uses quick sync to render the video