I can not see the screen to take me to my BIOS when I use 2 monitors on display port

both of my monitors are on display port and when my pc boots up I cant see the screen that says press F12 (my key to get in the bios) to go to bios or something like that. and if I press F12 I don't see my bios and nothing happens

but the second I remove one of the monitors I see the bios.

My hardware is a 1660ti 16GB ram 1TB boot sata SSD 2TB steam hdd intel core I5-6400 chipset H110 

My bios version is the American Megatrends Inc. R01-A0, 4/26/2016. 

I know it is old but it was the newest one I could find.

Just to clear up the 2 Display ports are on separate ports just because someone may of asked.

Your graphics card should just default to one display-out when booting. Try changing your DP cables to the two furthest from the motherboard. Display-outs on cards are typically numbered in firmware, and it could be, for instance, that your BIOS is displaying on output 1, and you're plugged into outputs 2 and 3.

1 minute ago, alabistyr said:

Your graphics card should just default to one display-out when booting. Try changing your DP cables to the two furthest from the motherboard. Display-outs on cards are typically numbered in firmware, and it could be, for instance, that your BIOS is displaying on output 1, and you're plugged into outputs 2 and 3.

I have 3 DP ports and one HDMI  on my card if the pc is facing you form the left to the right you have DP port DP port HDMI Port DP Port my monitors are in the first 2 DP ports next to each other how should I do it