Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can we get the LMG Linux Distro?

LMG's best on-screen person @GabenJrshowed what I think is a custom Linux distro in This Video. Can we have that one for download? Also, the LTT wallpaper in this video was not distorted, but a simple glowing light ring one, unlike every other distorted one available online (including the one posted by @jakkuh_t), so can we have that too! Please correspond!

 

It is to be noted that I am relatively extremely new to Linux and related stuff, so you might find the first sentence to be factually incorrect, and if so, do inform it without getting angry... 

 

Update: It was manjaro, alright. But can we still have that wallpaper?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not a custom distro, it's a standard distro, probably Arch or something, with a wallpaper.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Link to post
Share on other sites

that wasn't a custom distro iirc it was manjaro with xfce

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here  and i will be thankful if you send me an opinion here  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mahyar said:

that wasn't a custom distro iirc it was manjaro with xfce

 

21 minutes ago, Lurick said:

It's not a custom distro, it's a standard distro, probably Arch or something, with a wallpaper.

 

What about the Linus face, lttstore.com and other easter eggs in the terminal?

Link to post
Share on other sites

That's Manjaro KDE.

The icon on the start menu is the Manjaro Logo, color theme matches as well. Panel layout is KDE Default with the default stacked time and virtual desktops, The menu is the KDE Application Menu, The konsole app is also one of the KDE default applications.

https://manjaro.org/downloads/official/kde/

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AvMaverick said:

 

 

What about the Linus face, lttstore.com and other easter eggs in the terminal?

that was a script 

so just a piece of software 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here  and i will be thankful if you send me an opinion here  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nayr438 said:

That's Manjaro KDE.

The icon on the start menu is the Manjaro Logo, color theme matches as well. Panel layout is KDE Default with the default stacked time and virtual desktops, The menu is the KDE Application Menu, The konsole app is also one of the KDE default applications.

https://manjaro.org/downloads/official/kde/

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

-> Moved to Linux, macOS and Everything Not-Windows

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×