PC OUTPOUTS WEIRD SOUND AND SCREEN GOES BLACK AND EVERYTHING COMES BACK TO NORMAL AFTER SECONDS

Jasonbas

SO THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 3 MONTHS NOW BUT BASIKLY WHATS BEEN HAPPENING IS THAT MY OUTPUT WILL GO BLACK AND A WEIRD DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WILL COME OUT OF MY SPEEKERS AFTER A WHILL IT WILL EITHER COME BACK TO NORMAL OR JUST SUDDENDLY CRASHING.THIS WILL HAPPEN IN RANDOM MOMENTS WHEN ITS IDLING. A HAVE A BAD PSU ITS AN CM 600 ELITE NO 80+sertification 

i3 9100f 

gtx1660

16gb ram 

3 minutes ago, Jasonbas said:

SO THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 3 MONTHS NOW BUT BASIKLY WHATS BEEN HAPPENING IS THAT MY OUTPUT WILL GO BLACK AND A WEIRD DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WILL COME OUT OF MY SPEEKERS AFTER A WHILL IT WILL EITHER COME BACK TO NORMAL OR JUST SUDDENDLY CRASHING.THIS WILL HAPPEN IN RANDOM MOMENTS WHEN ITS IDLING. A HAVE A BAD PSU ITS AN CM 600 ELITE NO 80+sertification 

i3 9100f 

gtx1660

16gb ram 

make sure all the cables are connected firmly into their right sockets and place. That theyre not easy to remove and that they are fully in.

ok i will if that does not work what other recommendations can you make

Do you use a some kind of power strip or bar.

Also relax with the CAPS man!!!

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

8 minutes ago, PiberiusWilde said:

Do you use a some kind of power strip or bar.

Also relax with the CAPS man!!!

sorry

for caps 

but yes i do

Hmmm.... Looks like some kind of electrical isolation problem. The drrr......... from the speakers probably an electrical ground loop since you're not using the a power strip. I'm gessing usb powered speakers.

The screen going black and sometimes even crashing the computer though. Hmm... something wrong with power delivery.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

no when i said spekers i was just emphasizing on the sound an crash problem i am using 3.5 mm headphones