Asus mobo unable to display bios

jeneraljake

Hi, new to forums here, but I have an issue I've been at for about 4 hours now and I seem to have tried all I can think of and I can't find any solutions on the internet for this particular issue. I have only been able to get to the BIOS twice.

System specs:

ROG STRIX B550-Gaming Wi-Fi mobo

Ryzen 5800x

Nvidia 1080Ti

4x8Gb Corsair vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz RAM

750W PSU. I don't know the specific unit.

I just put together a new PC today and I am unable to boot into the bios/uefi settings for my motherboard. I was fist stumped so I reseated all of the RAM, tried each stick of ram individually until I got to the bios, I noticed that the ram was only running at 2666Mhz and not 3200. Figured out I needed to turn on DOCP and select the 3200 option. Installed windows and noticed that the ram was still not running up to 3200Mhz and was showing 2666MHz in task manager. I eventually got into the bios again after unplugging my hard drives (so it doesn't boot to windows), reseating the gpu, and all sticks of ram over and over until I got the bios to load. I updated the bios to the latest stable version that wasn't in beta and plugged in my hard drives again. Windows still shows the ram running at 2666MHz and I am still having the same bios display issues. 

I do not see a splash screen for the asus logo, have tried spamming del and or f2 only for it to boot into windows. I have also tried a recovery restart into advanced settings to boot straight to uefi settings, only for it to boot right back to windows.

I am stumped on what I should try next to solve the issue other than to keep reseating everything and rebooting until it works temporarily again, but that does not seem like a good solution at this point.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.