PC Won't Power in After Moving it to new chassis

VietKing
Go to solution Solved by VietKing,
14 hours ago, VietKing said:

Got a new case for my pc. Moved it into it and now when I press the power switch nothing happens. The debug light, lights up for a millisecond under Dram, GPU, and Boot drive. But nothing turns on and it only does the debug light once before I have to unplug it for it to do it again. Everything worked fine when I had it in the old case this morning

Okay found the problem. One of the PSU cables was from a different PSU and didn't work with this one.  Removed the cable and it worked

Got a new case for my pc. Moved it into it and now when I press the power switch nothing happens. The debug light, lights up for a millisecond under Dram, GPU, and Boot drive. But nothing turns on and it only does the debug light once before I have to unplug it for it to do it again. Everything worked fine when I had it in the old case this morning

check all your power connections, and your front panel power header connection

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

11 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

check all your power connections, and your front panel power header connection

Just checked them again and everything is tight and snug. 

Check that a standoff isn't in the wrong hole on the motherboard tray and causing a short.

5 hours ago, johnny5c said:

Check that a standoff isn't in the wrong hole on the motherboard tray and causing a short.

Checked all the standoffs. The P400a comes with a standard atx standoff so nothing ahlookuld be wrong

Take the stuff out and test it on the bench maybe?

I edit my posts more often than not

14 hours ago, VietKing said:

Okay found the problem. One of the PSU cables was from a different PSU and didn't work with this one.  Removed the cable and it worked