My Gtx760Mars is not using the second GPU at all

Xnight

When i play genshin impact. I get magnificant fps scores at highest. But when i get to play apex legends or Pubg. Ouch! I can only play at high settings stable

And i noticed this. When i play Pubg or apex legends, the GPU 2 stays at 30 degrees while the other heated up to 70! It's like free real estate but the game is not using it!

Any helps about how i can fix this? It really bugs me and its very sad.. :(

Don't support SLi.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

I don't get it, there must be a way we use both chips to feed the game

7 minutes ago, Xnight said:

I don't get it, there must be a way we use both chips to feed the game

SLI is a specific technology whose support has to be implemented by the gamedevs. This was a big part of why SLI died years ago and stopped being commonplace, because it was extra work for developers to implement support for it when only a tiny, tiny percentile of users had it.

I managed to play apex with two gpus, but it was unstable at a times, i was just playing with settigns on nvidiainspector. Anyone really gone trough all of this and found a fix ? I just bought this card and didn't expect this to happen ;-; I could had buy the 780 ti instead :/