Problems Startup all Fans at 100% speed after bios screen and black screen

Shakehead

So i build a new PC last month and i had zero problems until last week.

I would start the PC it would show the bios screen and the bios screen gets cancelled and all of the fans go to full speed and i get a blackscreen and can only turn off the PC by holding down the Power Button.

After that i'll try some more times. Until i get to the windows repair error screen and i load a system backup after that i can start it normally. It only happens too when its the first PC start of the day.

I tried using different RAM slots or just use 1 RAM but that wasn't so RAM IS FINE

Did a BIOS reset with taking out the CMOS battery and putting it back in.

Also did a BIOS Update and got the latest Driver of Chipset for my CPU

I tried without Graphics Card and it just stays with glowing mainboard light and doesnt really start at all. Dont know whats that about .

But always when i can finally run the system again i dont have problems at all, ones windows is booted up i can play everything and use all of my PC Hardware easily

Im trying to solve this problem for over a week now and i dont know what to do anymore. Help me please do i need new parts? or is it something else

650W PSU GOLD from bequiet
i7-9700KF 3.60GHz
16 GB RAM DDR4 3000MHz 
1TB SSD Samsung EVO
120 GB SSD Sandisk
Geforce RTX2070 SUPER

Welcome to the forums!!!

6 minutes ago, Shakehead said:

I tried without Graphics Card and it just stays with glowing mainboard light and doesnt really start at all. Dont know whats that about.

Your CPU is an F SKU CPU so that means there is no iGPU on this chip. By you removing the graphics card will probably fail to boot. 

Are you sure you have the OS drive top priority in your boot order (AKA first in the list)? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Yes i definetly have it on the first slot at the boot order in every available option there is too change it. By blackscreen i dont mean that there shows "no bootable device found" or somtehing it just goes completly black and fans turn 100% all of hem

I had same issue with my pc where it would crash on Windows logo right after bios and sometimes it would take me to the desktop for few seconds. I replaced psu and it worked for me. BTW that faulty psu was working fine on other computers (tested in repair shops but it won't boot when it was attached to my gigabyte h110m h motherboard). 

So try to change power supply and post results. 

thanks for the tipp i will buy a new one do you know if i get the money back from mindfactory if i send it back?