ASRock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 Low Load Fans

Go to solution Solved by FakeFBI,

i think with some software,, idk if asrock got a overclockin and fan ajustment app, like msi after burner and stuf, but i think u can adjust fan speed

The card is ASRock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 . When the card is on low load it keeps turning on and off it's fans. What should I do?
Like when the temp reach 54 the fans turn on and it cools the card and the fans turn off .... after that when the card heats up again this process repeats itself like 4-5 times (depends on how long the game goes ) ( playing League Of Legends, Football Manager and other low demanding games )

Can this break the fans or the motor of the fans ( THAT START STOP cycle ) or its just fine and i can play the games ?

I have no other problems with the card its actually pretty good card it goes max 65 C playing DEMANDING games with only 1100 rpm ... so please if you have any advice or something .... :|

PS: Tried everything from AMD software Adrenaline .... idk what to do anymore.
PS 2: Im with the latest drivers

I just want to know if this process can kill/break my fans or the motor of the fans or whatever its called ..... PLS HELP :|

i think with some software,, idk if asrock got a overclockin and fan ajustment app, like msi after burner and stuf, but i think u can adjust fan speed

13 hours ago, ComputerBuilder said:

Thanks for the answer ! Last night i searched a lot in the internet for a way to "fix" that and found that i can TUNE IT with AMD software and make GAME PROFILES on which games to have ZERO RPM disabled and etc ... but my question is can that START STOP thing break my fans or the fans motors ?

10 hours ago, ComputerBuilder said:

no unless u stoping it with overcurrent or pyschical objects

Im kinda new to those things so whats stoping it with Overcurrent ?  :D

1 hour ago, ComputerBuilder said:

overpower, enough power to burn the motor, but if u have a 80+ bronze or better psu, u goo

Well its Seasonic Core GM 500W 80+ Gold