Can't play LTT's Youtube stories

X99

Hi everyone.

It's been about a month now since I successfuly watched a story from LTT on Youtube. From the comments it seems that they are now in HDR and that they can't be played on many devices (including mine, an iPhone 12) ?

Can anyone confirm?

This isn't the first time I've heard it.

Personally I haven't encountered issues with it (on Android).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just wanted to share that I don't have any issues on my GOOGLE PIXEL 5 with the YT stories.

Not saying that the GOOGLE PIXEL 5 is any better. Just saying that if you bought a GOOGLE PIXEL 5, that you wouldn't have this issue. 

I really don't want to rub it in, but the stories look really good on my GOOGLE PIXEL 5.

Did you know that the GOOGLE PIXEL 5 doesn't have a notch? You can see much more of the video on the GOOGLE PIXEL 5.

It's quite nice to have a GOOGLE PIXEL 5.

Just wanted to share that.

From my GOOGLE PIXEL 5

🙃

20 minutes ago, X99 said:

Hm...from your answer @Senzelian, I guess you have a GOOGLE PIXEL 5 🤪

WOW
How did you guess that? Thats some impressive social engineering right there!

Did you know that the GOOGLE PIXEL 5 doesn't have this issue? I thought I mention that again, since it wasn't quite clear enough in my previous post.

I'm not a GOOGLE PIXEL 5 fanboy tho and I really don't want to rub it in that the GOOGLE PIXEL 5 doesn't have that issue. Apple iPhones are fine too.*

*that's a lie