Secret lab chairs 2021 release date?

Marre77

Will there be a new secret lab chair coming since the other launched in june 2019 and i don't want to buy something that will come out soon. Will there be a new one soon? Should i wait or buy the 2020 model now. Thx everyone beforehand :)  

5 minutes ago, Marre77 said:

Will there be a new secret lab chair coming since the other launched in june 2019 and i don't want to buy something that will come out soon. Will there be a new one soon? Should i wait or buy the 2020 model now. Thx everyone beforehand :)

Chairs are not like graphicscards or CPUs, they're chairs. Gaming chairs basically haven't changed the past 10 years, they're just as awful as they always have been. Buy a quality office chair instead, your back will thank you, and you will be much happier in the long run.

12 minutes ago, Hans Christian | Teri said:

Chairs are not like graphicscards or CPUs, they're chairs. Gaming chairs basically haven't changed the past 10 years, they're just as awful as they always have been. Buy a quality office chair instead, your back will thank you, and you will be much happier in the long run.

so gaming chairs are bad for your back?

23 minutes ago, Marre77 said:

so gaming chairs are bad for your back?

Sit in a gaming chair for couple of minutes,and then sit in a office chair.You will feel the difference.

I bought from Ikea their mesh office chair.Ugly asf,but in the last 1 month haven't had back pain or problems even when sitting in longer gaming session's.

I returned my 180 euros gaming chair,and keept the Ikea chair which costed 55 euros.

Gaming chairs are a joke. They're copies of car racing seats, which aren't designed for proper ergonomics (the ones they copy at least, they're the bottom of the barrel), they're designed to keep you in place. As has been mentioned, save up and get a proper chair. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

47 minutes ago, Minorika said:

I have used the secretlab titan 2020 for about 2-3 months without regrets ^^

But all iv'e heard is that it is a good chair with good ergonmics, of course you could call it a scam for the price but it is still more comfortable so i guess that is my way to go.

Just now, Marre77 said:

But all iv'e heard is that it is a good chair with good ergonmics, of course you could call it a scam for the price but it is still more comfortable so i guess that is my way to go.

Have you sat in both a gaming chair and an equally priced office chair for an extended period of time, or are you just falling for the most basic marketing?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, AzzaNezz said:

Sit in a gaming chair for couple of minutes,and then sit in a office chair.You will feel the difference.

I bought from Ikea their mesh office chair.Ugly asf,but in the last 1 month haven't had back pain or problems even when sitting in longer gaming session's.

I returned my 180 euros gaming chair,and keept the Ikea chair which costed 55 euros.

All the office chairs i have tried to this point are very very bad. So im so unsure, and yes i tried my dads very expensive one so it isn't some cheap one. Though i really understand the point in office chairs but they just arn't comfortable. I don't game alot because of time but when i do it feels like i need to enjoy it more by being comfortable. I'm not doing 8 hour sessions but more like 2 hours. So im so unsure but thanks for the help anyways

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Have you sat in both a gaming chair and an equally priced office chair for an extended period of time, or are you just falling for the most basic marketing?

i have sat in an office chair that is much more priced than the gaming one and the office one was really just for your back and sitting right so that may have the reason.

Just now, Marre77 said:

i have sat in an office chair that is much more priced than the gaming one and the office one was really just for your back and sitting right so that may have the reason.

Sitting ergonomically will be more comfortable after 10 minutes than slouching with no support in a gaming chair. But hey, your money to spend on back problems in the future, not mine.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, kelvinhall05 said:

Sitting ergonomically will be more comfortable after 10 minutes than slouching with no support in a gaming chair. But hey, your money to spend on back problems in the future, not mine.

But there is support though :/  But do you really think it would be worse than my chair i have now which makes my back hurt as a 14 year old. Yes this chair is very expensive for what you are getting but still isn't that bad. I have school and other work to do so i'm not sitting at the chair more than 1-2 hours and of course more at weekends but it still isn't as bad as long gaming sessions.

I have a SecretLabs Titan XL, and I hate it I'm not going to lie, after about 30 minutes of sitting it I've got a sore behind because the bottom of the chair is super firm. I regret my purchase.

14 minutes ago, Marre77 said:

But there is support though :/  But do you really think it would be worse than my chair i have now which makes my back hurt as a 14 year old. Yes this chair is very expensive for what you are getting but still isn't that bad. I have school and other work to do so i'm not sitting at the chair more than 1-2 hours and of course more at weekends but it still isn't as bad as long gaming sessions.

if you like the chair then buy it.But if you are buying it cause your favourite youtuber or streamer use it,then dont buy it.Rather spend time and look for a nice chair that will be beneficial for you back.

15 minutes ago, Marre77 said:

You will regret the gaming chair. If you are sitting properly, the office chair will be way comfier, never mind the fact that gaming chairs are built cheaply with bad materials.

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

You will regret the gaming chair. If you are sitting properly, the office chair will be way comfier, never mind the fact that gaming chairs are built cheaply with bad materials.

Doesn't that depend on price? I know i'm defending a lot but it may have been the fact that i ordered it before you wrote. I bought mine for 430 euros, and what iv'e searched for is that it is the best one for your back. Yes i do understand that it will not be as good as office chairs but maybe it still isn't as bad as cheap ones.