Looking for a replacement for old MB, would that work.

Trying to repair my mom second computer for less than 100$.

A friend of my brother tested some stuff and came to the conclusion it was the motherboard.

It's 3h from here so I want to be sure I order the right stuff to fix it over the holiday.

It's an Aspire M5700 AM5700-E5720A
PSU: EVGA Supervona 750w
Motherboard: G45T-AM2 V:1.0
GC: 9800 GTX+
Memory: DDR2, but no idea of the exact model and might have been updated from original spec, I know there two stick.
CPU: Intel core 2 quad Q8200

I found it pretty hard to find a cheap board for this, everything seem to be rare and 200+$.
It's a micro ATX too and from picture I got, I don't think the case can fit something larger.

I found this who seem to possibly be compatible but I'm not sure.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Foxconn-DG33M04-Motherboard-System-Board-LGA775-Intel-G33-DDR2-Dell-K068D/231631935325?epid=98189154&hash=item35ee56d75d:g:Qk0AAOSwd4tTyXo8

Would it? If not any idea of something I can buy for cheap for this? I'm in eastern Canada.

Thanks!

Hi! Hear me out your mom's PC belongs in a graveyard, leave it there. This is pretty slow and very old PC finding working parts will be hard if not impossible and in many occasions they will be overpriced but if your budget is 100$ then for that price on Ebay you can find multitude of cheap i3 and i5 PC's for around 80-150 for example (that was first result which popped-out for me no affiliation) https://www.ebay.ca/itm/HP-Compaq-6200-Pro-SFF-Desktop-PC-i5-2400-3-1GHz-4GB-RAM-No-HDD-OS/264940948284?hash=item3dafb60b3c%3Ag%3AAf0AAOSwoV9fBLMG&LH_BIN=1 (no HDD but below budget)

Get it and use it, it will be faster by a lot as for data just add your old drive to the new(used) PC. Good luck searching and if you have any question shoot.