Upgrade Path Opinions Please. Live through me :0!!!!!

Kiwiii

Budget (including currency): High end but not stoopid xd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Valorant, AAA Obsidian/Bethesda RPGs 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Sits around 4.15ghz in task manager.

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16

EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 SC Ultra GAMING (PS. I regret not buying MSRP card, but whatever better cooling I guess xd)

CORSAIR CX Series CX650 650W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE (I think either this or a 600 xd)

ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, HDMI 2.1, BIOS Flashback, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)

NZXT H510

Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Internal SSD, up to 2000MB/s - CT1000P1SSD8

BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor

Ok, I wanted the forums opinion on my upgrade path. My plan was to go ahead and purchase a LG 27GL850-B since it is on sale for 446.99 right now. Then my plan was to eventually, when stock meets demand, buy a 6800xt to pair with the 1440p monitor. I was hoping to overclock my 3600 slightly more just to minimize the performance loss at 1440p. I would love a 240hz 1440p Ips panel but there are so few options and I am unsure if I can justify buying a 1080p 240hz IPS vs 1440p. I wanted everyones opinion on what the best upgrade paths are.

Side note: SInce I have a b550 i figured I could just slap a 5600x or 5800x in the future.

Update: Went ahead and ordered the LG27GL850-B

For what you play a 144Htz should be fine, other than having a screen to make use of it I would only look at the GPU unless you want to flex

Just now, Chris Fortune said:

For what you play a 144 should be fine, other than having a screen to make use of it I would only look at the GPU unless you want to flex

I do love my monitor, It has served me well. I am hoping to upgrade to a crispy resolution and I am looking forward to nicer colors with the IPS vs the TN that I have. I just wish we had more 1440p 240hz options on the market to choose from, it is going to be sad getting 240+ frames in valorant but only a 144hz display.