Corsair K68 or Razer blackwidow Elite?

PringleZ

Hello there, this is my first time buying a mechanical keyboard. The Blackwidow is on sale atm, and I don't know which to pick between the both of them, any tips?

Thanks!

Normally I would say find a shop with them and give them a bash in person but that's not always possible atm. I have used a Razr Chroma for the last couple of years and I love it but I am not you so hard to be any more helpful.

I'm a big fan of Corsair's keyboards... what type of switch are you looking for? I personally prefer the browns/reds over the louder and more clicky switches.

18 hours ago, PringleZ said:

Hello there, this is my first time buying a mechanical keyboard. The Blackwidow is on sale atm, and I don't know which to pick between the both of them, any tips?

Thanks!

What is the price for both boards?

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

21 hours ago, PringleZ said:

Thanks!

I would pick Razer Blackwidow. In my opinion one of the most successful model of theirs