The perfect card for the gamer girl - Yeston Sakura 6800XT/3070 announced

williamcll

Many of you might remember this last year, Gamer Nexus also did a review on it:

Yeston has just announced that a new model based on the Radeon RX 6800XT will be soon available.
66bbebb5a3e3daff3db77e531bddd773bad1cbf6

The Sakura Hitomi (if the translation is correct) is a new triple-fan and 2.5-slot design model that will be kept in white and dusty rose appeal. There is also a full cover backplate with a graphic printed on it. The PCB is much shorter than the cooler itself, only two fans are mounted right on top of the board. This also means that power connectors are located in the center, which is not the most convenient place for cable management. Yeston claims that the RX 6800 XT Sakura Edition will be available in December. These cards are usually reserved for the Chinese market, but they can be obtained internationally through popular Chinese-based retailers.

Source: https://t.bilibili.com/461513129522320810

https://videocardz.com/newz/yeston-radeon-rx-6800-xt-sakura-edition-pictured
Thoughts: While the color scheme is more average this generation, It does seem to fit PCs that might want a cleaner look since White colored GPUs aren't that common in the market. Not sure how much better the performance is though, GN Steve gave this card a meh in terms of thermal performance.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

3 minutes ago, williamcll said:

Many of you might remember this last year, Gamer Nexus also did a review on it:

Yeston has just announced that a new model based on the Radeon RX 6800XT will be soon available.
66bbebb5a3e3daff3db77e531bddd773bad1cbf6

Source: https://t.bilibili.com/461513129522320810

https://videocardz.com/newz/yeston-radeon-rx-6800-xt-sakura-edition-pictured
Thoughts: While the color scheme is more average this generation, It does seem to fit PCs that might want a cleaner look since White colored GPUs aren't that common in the market. Not sure how much better the performance is though, GN Steve gave this card a meh in terms of thermal performance.

why need this when you have gaming white and vision and so many others, this is truly made for only girls

is anyone going to make a joke about gamer girls not existing

PC specs:

Ryzen 9 3900X overclocked to 4.3-4.4 GHz

Corsair H100i platinum

32 GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz 14-14-14-34

RTX 2060

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge wifi

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

6 minutes ago, Ankh Tech said:

why need this when you have gaming white and vision and so many others, this is truly made for only girls

I need one

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, eeeee1 said:

is anyone going to make a joke about gamer girls not existing

No because we are full aware that Gamer Girls do exist. And BTW they do not play "Barbie" games.

Only men will buy this though...

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

I kind like it. Backplate image not so much, but the shroud is actually pretty interesting.

41 minutes ago, williamcll said:

for the gamer girl

A picture of an anime girl for a gamer girl? Wouldn't a gamer girl rather want a hot guy on it instead? The logic doesn't make sense to me here; this is more like a card for the gamer boy instead.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

i like the cooler design. if i was going to build a PC with that sort of sakura theme ill stick it in a case with a front facing gpu mount

39 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I need one

Heck, I would buy it just because it's probably going to be rare. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Why can they just bring these back instead. 

Spoiler

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 review | TechRadar

This screams "I've never talked to living girl"(or boy or x or z or whatever letter of the alphabet you kids are into these days...) at little less than these waifu cards.

queue income flak in 3...2...1...

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

Just now, trag1c said:

Why can they just bring these back instead. 

Hide contents

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 review | TechRadar

This screams "I've never talked to living girl"(or boy or x or z or whatever letter of the alphabet you kids are into these days...) at little less than these waifu cards.

queue income flak in 3...2...1...

Even funnier is when they feel attacked by it.

So they know we are right, yet feel attacked by it, so they know that they find it wrong with themselves yet strive to never change or do anything about it, this is where this market appeals with waifu's.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

8 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

A picture of an anime girl for a gamer girl? Wouldn't a gamer girl rather want a hot guy on it instead? The logic doesn't make sense to me here; this is more like a card for the gamer boy instead.

People could just want pretty graphics on their GPUs... and you know girls can be into girls too, right?

This thread started off on the wrong foot. Yeah, the design might be more stereotypically appealing to women, but we shouldn't act like you're 'wrong' for getting this card if you're male (or non-binary, or...).

Just now, Commodus said:

People could just want pretty graphics on their GPUs... and you know girls can be into girls too, right?

Welp, my point went past your head so fast it appears to have left skidmarks.

And yes, I know quite that intimately, considering that I have had girlfriends myself.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 minutes ago, Commodus said:

This thread started off on the wrong foot. Yeah, the design might be more stereotypically appealing to women, but we shouldn't act like you're 'wrong' for getting this card if you're male (or non-binary, or...).

It's not though, most women have tastes that are not centred around females, males do with their penises.

For girls? I'd buy one.

Always wanted a GPU waifu. 😂

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

58 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

No because we are full aware that Gamer Girls do exist. And BTW they do not play "Barbie" games.

woooosh....

get the joke

PC specs:

Corsair H100i platinum

RTX 2060

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

8 minutes ago, eeeee1 said:

woooosh....

get the joke

What joke? Gamer girls do exist.

9 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

What joke? Gamer girls do exist.

Sure they do. But about your comment on "Barbie" games (like wtf is a "Barbie" game???) There is proof that females TEND to prefer puzzle games and such over FPS games.

And back to the joke, its a stereotype. A funny one at that in the correct context

PC specs:

Corsair H100i platinum

RTX 2060

NZXT H510

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

2 TB WD hard drive

Corsair RM 750 Watt

ASUS ROG PG248Q 

Razer Ornata Chroma

Razer Firefly 

Razer Deathadder 2013

Logitech G935 Wireless

Not really into having characters on the card but the pastel colors seem nice, we don't get a lot of that

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*