5+ years long issue with input lag

bhopzy

So i've been having issue with the old pc that i had for 2 and a half years and bought the new one hoping i will be finally be stress free,

but nope same issue for 2 and a half years again.

Issue: After playing games for at least 2-3+ hours, out of nowhere, i recieve very bad input lag on all of my games.

Solution: Only solution that fixes it is resetting my computer. So after every 2 hours or like 2-3 csgo matches i have to constantly reset the PC to get rid of very annoying input lag.

What i've tried: Installing drivers, optimising windows, complete fresh windows installation running tests on cpu gpu mem tests, windows updates, swapping mouse, getting new pc...bunch of other stuff i can't remember from the top of my head.

Spec:

AMD Ryzen 7 2700X

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660super (single fan)

16gb 3200mhz RAM

650w PSU

GA-A320M-H motherboard

Well I guess the only common factor is the monitor and maybe peripherals (less likely).

What monitor do you have? Do you use hdmi to vga adapter? 

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W 

8 minutes ago, shone32 said:

Well I guess the only common factor is the monitor and maybe peripherals (less likely).

What monitor do you have? Do you use hdmi to vga adapter? 

As i swapped pc i also swapped monitor so i doubt its direct hdmi without adapters.

3 minutes ago, bhopzy said:

As i swapped pc i also swapped monitor so i doubt its direct hdmi without adapters.

Is there any common factor between two systems

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W 

Typically when starting fresh with a new system, and hopefully a clean install of the system, you typically want to grab all of your favorite applications for immediate install. If you completely replaced the computer, as in new motherboard, new CPU, new graphics card, and new monitor, the only common factor between these two systems would be the software you have installed. It could be an antivirus that decides to do a deep scan that hogs resources 2-3 hours into the system uptime. It could be some kind of system maintenance program like CCleaner.

In any case, what I would reccomend is opening task manager to see what could be taking up resources once you detect the input lag. Don't exit the game, just immediately open task manager to check the actively running tasks. If you can't find anything, you could try refreshing windows and ONLY installing your games, and see if the behavior is replicable. If it is not replicable, then one of the programs you keep on your system is likely the culprit.