Windows 10 LTSC iso verification HELP

Alex_GKs

I recently downloaded and installed a Win 10 LTSC 2019 .iso and I would appreciate it if someone could help me regarding the file's integrity and safety ( I dont want to have an infected iso).

SHA-1: d5b2f95e3dd658517fe7c14df4f36de633ca4845

SHA-256: ed90058be09d77460d97e690b12d886deba5092628dd1f838c7fcddf28efa2ac

SHA-512: e1adcddec1bd40b360228a94a4af9769e35511ccb9108c3e56b6f0a8abc6e8efbf2fc528c4ea083a1026d094f0952b63c7c4433195dc25213b08325111622b7d

Any kind of help would be deeply appriciated

I didnt get it from microsoft but the hash1 is genuine.I just wanted LTSC because my laptop cant run win 10 pro and home very well

and LTSC seemed the best option (i didnt want to go back to 7 because of EOL and I dont like Linux).I just wanted know if the iso doesnt have keylogger or trojan etc.

11 hours ago, Alex_GKs said:

I didnt get it from microsoft but the hash1 is genuine.I just wanted LTSC because my laptop cant run win 10 pro and home very well

and LTSC seemed the best option (i didnt want to go back to 7 because of EOL and I dont like Linux).I just wanted know if the iso doesnt have keylogger or trojan etc.

If you have problems with the regular versions, what makes you think LTSC is better? If the updates are the issue then sure, but otherwise its same OS overall. (minus some features and the fact you need enterprise key for it)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

18 hours ago, Alex_GKs said:

Typically. performance problem with a new OS is due to missing drivers, like the SATA controller driver or the chipset drivers.

Ensure that all those drivers are installed (if you can't find Windows 10 drivers from the manufacture of the actual hardware website, then you can install Windows 7 ones).

If that doesn't help, and all drivers are installed, no issue found in Device Manager, then at this point, you are looking at upgrading the system. If it has an HDD, an SSD will help a lot, consider (if possible), to upgrade the RAM if it is low in quantity (eg: you have 2GB of RAM, upgrade to 4 or 8GB).