Need help with PC build, intel optane, and RAID 10. Mostly for gaming.

So here's what I got running perfectly a okaaayyy: 

Corsair EVGA 850x supernova G3 PSU

Corsair cryogenic cooling

Asus ROG strix x299-e Gaming motherboard

Intel Core i9920X 12 core 

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8Gb Super founders edition

64 gigs ddr4 3200Mhz corsair ram

512GB Samsung 970Pro NVMe M.2

32GB intel optane memory PCIE M.2 80MM

2TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5 sata hdd

Windows 10 Professional

What I intended to add was  4 - 2TB WD black 3.5 sata hdd's in RAID 10 for back up and faster game loads. 

I originally had a 2 terabyte barracuda HDD, which I believe uses smr storage, with intel 32gb optane memory to boost it. I went out of my way to add 4 WD black 2 terabyte cmr HDD's to run in RAID 10 with optane memory to boost that instead. Come to find out intel optane memory does not work on RAID 10 or any raid for some reason, isn't that just peachy......... So my dilemma is now what?? Is my RAID 10 set up better than than the barracuda with optane enabled? is there a way to force otane to work with my RAID setup? Should I put the game launchers on the barracuda with optane and keep game data in the raid array? Should I ditch raid 10 and run raid 0? Should I sell the optane memory and get another mv.2 ssd and run that in RAID for just the boot drive. Should I get another optane and run the two in raid 0 as my boot drive keeping RAID 10 for games and speed? Do I even need RAID 10? Should I be using RAID 0. Should I sell my kidneys? Why is air cooling better than water cooling? This Sounds Too Good to be True - God-Tier Thermal Pad. The Ruthless Economy PC. This BIZARRE Chinese Motherboard has a Graphics Card in it!

As you can tell I've watched way to many linus videos and googled myself into a brick wall. So really what is my best way to optimize my hardware. maybe even force optane to work with RAID 0 with 2 of the drives and use the rest for backup? Maybe return 2 of the hdd's and get ssd's instead, or return all of them and get Raid 0 ssd's and use the 2tb as a back up. Or 1 large ssd with optane memory and the 2TB as a back up for important files? Does optane even help with large 64 gig games? Oh boy here it goes again....... Please somepeoples help meeeeeeee. 

The new Drives cost 396$ U.S green backs so perhaps there is a much better option than anything just tried to do.

938463958_20201124_1249321.jpg

1333663320_20201124_1249531.jpg

-> Moved to Storage Devices

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv