need help deciding which gaming headset to get between these two.

squallypo

hello guys im here trying to find the right fit for me:

my budget is 60$ and well im not in US so i gotta deal with what i have at hand, so keep that in mind.

the choices are between : razer  blackshark v2 x or redragon lamia 2 h320 rgb

lamia cost in here is 49$ while the razer is 59$ so 10 dollar difference.

im looking for durability, good sound, comfort (very important for long period of hours) mic wise, i dont care much if its good then great if not "shrug"

im buying a new headset because my old ones died yesterday (im still sad about it)

hopefully someone can guide me in the right direction.

If it is possible to squeeze another 20$ out, you can get the MH751's which is literally the best gaming headset before getting into audiophile headphones

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Slottr said:

If it is possible to squeeze another 20$ out, you can get the MH751's which is literally the best gaming headset before getting into audiophile headphones

sadly no, and its not even in the stores where i am so  its not an option, thats why those 2 choices :(

3 minutes ago, squallypo said:

sadly no, and its not even in the stores where i am so  its not an option, thats why those 2 choices :(

Unfortunate. If you had to pick out of those two then, I'd probably be going with razer's 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

6 hours ago, Slottr said:

Unfortunate. If you had to pick out of those two then, I'd probably be going with razer's 

yeah, the other choice that i see is redragon zeus h510 , it will be available next month though.