What motherboard should i buy? (Gaming only, AMD Ryzen 5600 X, Casual OC).

So I am pretty sure I am going to buy a AMD Ryzen 5600 x. But what I am not so sure about is what motherboard I am going to pick to go along with it. I have atleast narrowed it down to a B550 or X570 due to bios. 

I will use my motherboard only for gaming and a fair bit of OC, (just a newbie to OC). From what I have learned is that I can get a motherboard that can do both of theese things at the maxinum performance possible at a budget price, (200 - 300 euro EDIT). But I am not sure which motherboard can do "both heese things"?

I am also wondering if it is true that i would not need a lot of chokes to deliver power phases to cpu since it is only 6 core. But what motherboard has the highest quality of chokes as i have learned it is just important. 

And at last what is the differnce between the PCIE beetwen a B550 or X570?

(EDIT: No Wi-fi)

Thx for all the help :)

what's your country and budget?

for gaming, none of the features of x570 matter. it's mainly to do with how many pcie and sata devices you can use, I assume you won't need more than 2-3 m.2 drives and 2-3 sata drives and 3-4 usb slots. that would be the main difference.

9 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what's your country and budget?

for gaming, none of the features of x570 matter. it's mainly to do with how many pcie and sata devices you can use, I assume you won't need more than 2-3 m.2 drives and 2-3 sata drives and 3-4 usb slots. that would be the main difference.

I live in Sweden and my budget is between 200 - 300 euro.