High Quality DisplayPort 1.4 Cable

MIloshDirect

For the life of me, I can't seem to find a high (enough) quality DP cable for my setup. I have gone through two sets of cables and get the same issue: random horizontal flickering/distortion and monitors going black unless I drop the settings. I have had this issue on all 3 monitors at different times, so I don't believe they're the culprit. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good DP 1.4 cable?

Monitors: 3x Dell S3220DGF

GPU: 3080 FTW3

Settings with issues: 1440p, 10bit color, HDR, 165hz

Working settings: 1440p 10bit color, HDR, 120hz
Newest set of cables: https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=40782 

monitor_flicker.jpg

1 minute ago, zhnu said:

Hi I use KabelDirekt brand cables 1y no problems yet (displayport 1.4).

Awesome, thank you! 

1 minute ago, zhnu said:

My friend also had troubles with included cables with his monitor (Asus) they didn't even support correctly the max refresh rate, just out of curiosity what brand are your monitors

Sorry just saw dell

Yeah, WEIRDLY, my mix of amazon and CTG DP 1.2 cables that i was using were actually MORE reliable than the newer monoprice ones. I still had the issue, but not as frequently. Even weirder, i had the issue less often on my previous gpu, 1660 super, than I do on the 3080. I have a case open with evga in case its a known issue but everything else I've read makes it seem like it's the cables. https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/738618-display-intermittently-blanking-flickering-or-los