Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Home Cinema Set (~$800)

Hey everyone!

My older Sony BDV-N7200W cinema set recently gave up on me so I'm looking for a new one. So I thought with all the current discounts it would be a good time to buy one now.

I have pretty much 0 knowledge when it comes to this, hence why I'm asking for help.

The requirements:

- Has to be a home cinema set

- Preferably 5.1

- Preferably with Bluetooth

Usage will mostly be watching regular TV and shows/movies.

The budget is around $800 but not set. Looking forward to your recommendations! 

2 hours ago, DaroFreeman said:

Hey everyone!

My older Sony BDV-N7200W cinema set recently gave up on me so I'm looking for a new one. So I thought with all the current discounts it would be a good time to buy one now.

I have pretty much 0 knowledge when it comes to this, hence why I'm asking for help.

The requirements:

- Has to be a home cinema set

- Preferably 5.1

- Preferably with Bluetooth

Usage will mostly be watching regular TV and shows/movies.

The budget is around $800 but not set. Looking forward to your recommendations! 

why a set? cant you just use the speakers you have? that gives you a lot more options avr wise, and if you really need a bluray player by getting a 5.1 avr you would still have money to get a bluray player. hell it might even save you money and get better quality sound

example

https://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR-S650H-Receiver-Streaming-Bluetooth/dp/B07QRC9NP5/ref=sr_1_6?crid=3D73CPOHMY1JR&dchild=1&keywords=receivers+home+theater&qid=1606218775&rnid=1267491011&s=aht&sprefix=rece%2Caps%2C253&sr=1-6

https://www.amazon.com/BDP-S3700-Blu-Ray-Player-Built-Wi-Fi/dp/B07YGP42ZX/ref=sr_1_5?crid=H76JNB8KX7NI&dchild=1&keywords=blueray+dvd+players&qid=1606218917&sprefix=bluera%2Cundefined%2C245&sr=8-5