My first gaming PC around $1700

Dragonisles

Budget (including currency): around 1700 can go to 1800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, CSGO, Destiny 2, Microsoft Flight Sim 2020, Future AAA titles

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I can wait for new products to come into stock

Was thinking probably like a 5600x and a 3070 or a 6800XT/3080 if I can afford it.

Post parts list of what you think is good. I already have a monitor mouse and keyboard.

1.do you have micro center near you, then i dont have to search for big bad boi deals on ebay

2. $1700 dollars you say? holy moly, what power have you given me, this is first gaming pc too

3.what fps and resolution, refreshrates, g sync moniter of free sync, or nothing

ill add more once you respond

Just now, ComputerBuilder said:

1.do you have micro center near you, then i dont have to search for big bad boi deals on ebay

2. $1700 dollars you say? holy moly, what power have you given me, this is first gaming pc too

3.what fps and resolution, refreshrates, g sync moniter of free sync, or nothing

ill add more once you respond

I don't have a micro center near me but would like to buy everything we and not use eBay. I would like good fps above 150fps and I have a 1080p monitor with 144hz. Might get another monitor soon with 1440p but build it out accordingly. Thank you so much

hmmm, this budget is the biggest eveer, i know the 3070 would be king, but because for dumb out of stocks, a 2080 super would be best, ill have to research tommorow since im going to sleep soon

1 minute ago, ComputerBuilder said:

hmmm, this budget is the biggest eveer, i know the 3070 would be king, but because for dumb out of stocks, a 2080 super would be best, ill have to research tommorow since im going to sleep soon

I can wait for it to come back in stock

Do you think you will use a 5600X cause they might be in stock online and I would like to get one before they sell out

that could be fine, but the extra 8 cores of the 5700x rly will kick in for some more cpu intense edits

4 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

that could be fine, but the extra 8 cores of the 5700x rly will kick in for some more cpu intense edits

Do you think that is in my budget cause when I was making parts lists on pcpartpicker I was using 5600x and 3070 and having it come out to 1750 ish

try surfing the web, if the 1700 budget matters, get the ryzen 6 core, if not ryzen 8 core all the way

7 minutes ago, ComputerBuilder said:

The new lineup is 5600x 5800x 5900x 5950x. Did u mean the 5800x?

K do you kinda have a pcpartpicker list idea picked out? I won't be doing much edits so I might stay with the 5600x cause it is mostly gaming and school. Like canvas and word

I would actually suggest shopping 1440p monitors first and building your pc around that. It's becoming the standard resolution these days and very much worth the upgrade in fidelity over 1080. Any new midrange and above gpu will easily push that resolution and investing in a quality monitor now should last you many years. 

But I suppose there's an argument for building the best pc you can now and upgrading the display later. I guess it all depends on your budget.

I don't have space for the monitor rn so I want to build the PC first. And 1080p is perfectly fine for me rn