Motherboard fan headers

So I'm about to build my first PC and I've noticed that the motherboard I got has one fan header for the cpu. However, I have the cpu cooler and 4 additional fans that came with the case. All the case fans are connected to a one piece thing as seen below with 4 pins at the end. How do I connect the fans to the one header?

20201123_201532.jpg

I'm fairly certain that Molex (what you have pictured) can only provide power to whatever component it is attached to. My suggestion is to buy a fan controller, which would simply take power from molex or SATA and also use your motherboard header for control. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

They are Montech fans just an fyi. So buy a fan controller and connect it to the SATA cable from the psu?

If they're 3-pin fans, you can also power them off one header by just stacking the Molex connectors and plugging in one of the 3-pin cables-- it'll effectively act as a splitter.

7 minutes ago, Moonlight8382 said:

@The_russian Wait, so I just connect the molex 4 pin directly to a SATA 4 pin connector on the psu?

Not to a SATA connector, to a molex connector on the psu. Molex and SATA are two different things and one can't plug into the other.