Goals: 4 Man Podcast, PC Build, Streaming

Theajsmith

Budget (including currency): Bang for the Buck

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Any PC game you can imagine while live streaming or running a live podcast. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I'd love some guidance to figure out what is best that will set me up for success to do it all for the next couple of years. If someone can take me under your wing and help me build an amazing set up. Please comment below. 

so.. do you want bang for the buck.. or do you want to run any pc game you can imagine for the next couple of years?

because those do not overlap...

that said.. i'll see what sort of concept i can come up with, i suppose you're gonna be around the 1500-2000$ish range for the pc itself, excluding capture cards and peripherals.

the thing is.. with bang for the buck, are we going with blind 'performance per dollar', or do you have certain preferences like motherboard features, silent coolers, a nice case, etc? you're really letting it really open ended here.. you're pretty much asking "make me a gaming pc", and give no more input than that.

15 hours ago, manikyath said:

so.. do you want bang for the buck.. or do you want to run any pc game you can imagine for the next couple of years?

because those do not overlap...

that said.. i'll see what sort of concept i can come up with, i suppose you're gonna be around the 1500-2000$ish range for the pc itself, excluding capture cards and peripherals.

the thing is.. with bang for the buck, are we going with blind 'performance per dollar', or do you have certain preferences like motherboard features, silent coolers, a nice case, etc? you're really letting it really open ended here.. you're pretty much asking "make me a gaming pc", and give no more input than that.

1. I don’t have any preferences at all. I’m all performance for the dollar.. and the thought of its compatibility being solid down the road.  So this is a build looking into the future. Probably will be bought early next year. 

2. Games I’m into just to reference are and will in the future. Battlefield 6, Squad, Racing Games, Sea of Thieves, League of Legends, Minecraft, Call of Duty.. etc. 

3. I’d like to know with that price range of $1500-$2000 will it be dependable to for live streaming, editing, and podcast use. 

4. If you have any knowledge of podcast/streaming equipment tell me about that as well. Currently this is what I have in mind for purchases. Looking for 4 solid microphones to have in the same room. I was looking at the AKG P220 and Audio Tech AT2020. I’m completely open to changing it. Other things I was looking to buy was a Mackie Pro Fx10v3.

other than that. I just need guidance in the process of obtaining everything basically.

2 hours ago, Theajsmith said:

1. I don’t have any preferences at all. I’m all performance for the dollar.. and the thought of its compatibility being solid down the road.  So this is a build looking into the future. Probably will be bought early next year. 

2. Games I’m into just to reference are and will in the future. Battlefield 6, Squad, Racing Games, Sea of Thieves, League of Legends, Minecraft, Call of Duty.. etc. 

3. I’d like to know with that price range of $1500-$2000 will it be dependable to for live streaming, editing, and podcast use. 

4. If you have any knowledge of podcast/streaming equipment tell me about that as well. Currently this is what I have in mind for purchases. Looking for 4 solid microphones to have in the same room. I was looking at the AKG P220 and Audio Tech AT2020. I’m completely open to changing it. Other things I was looking to buy was a Mackie Pro Fx10v3.

other than that. I just need guidance in the process of obtaining everything basically.

1: is early next year sometime in early january, or are we talking "somewhere in Q1 2021"? Because as you may have heard.. the entire hardware space is a complete crapshow right now, so it kind of depends what that'll turn into..

2: ok

3: it's a crude guess, but generally the best value tends to be in that area, when talking about 'all around performers'

4: i'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to high end audio, but something that's missing in that picture is your plans for camera equipment (presuming there will be camera equipment).

are you planning to just 'logitech c920 all the things', or do you prefer a propper video camera feeding into a capture card?