Weird sound being emitted!

I've got a weird sound being emitted from my PC and I can't really locate from where but it seems like it's either from the CPU cooler (H100x) or the GPU (Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming 8GB). The sound always appears when the PC is under high load, for example during gameplay and rendering. And as Im not familiar with this sound i have no idea where and why it's there, so if someone recognizes the sound from the video I've attached I'd be glad to know! (The sound in the video am referring to is the buzzing and rattling sound you can hear in the beginning)

Happy for any advice and info that could help :)           

If the temps aren't bad and the sound doesn't bother you too much, you could just leave it there. It is probably a bearing in one of those fans, it needs to be oiled. If you distinguish which fan is making that and if you feel like you can do it, there is ton of tutorials online how to disassemble fan and oil it. Have fun fixing!

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W 

Coil whine, it's completely normal and not worth trying to fix.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈