Unable to access Social Club ( Rockstar) -“Missing or invalid captcha”

Ayush008

Hello guys,

I hope you all are doing well !!

Please stay safe and healthy !!

{ Your opinion is highly valuable 4 me}

I know many of you guys have great knowledge  about  PC software n all,so I thought to share this post with all of you. 

I have just build up my new PC and try to login to social club. Unfortunately I m seeing this error again and again. “ invalid or missing captcha”.Have searched  about it on google and tried all method like deleting social club file from C:/Document/local file/social media or deleting  local files directly from social club but nothing works out. Infact I have uninstall it but still it’s doesn’t work.I really want  to put my hands on  San Andreas but I can’t , due to this error. Please help me out. 

Note-When I log in to social club from google, I have successfully logged in but once I install that app in my machine , this error pops out.

{ Feel free to share your opinion }.

11 hours ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

There should be a captcha on the login page that needs to be completed to be able to try to log in.

Rockstar Games Social Club(GTA5) reCAPTCHA not working FIX - YouTube

Thnx @AndreiArgeanu, for your reply !!

Although I would like to inform you that , I have completed captcha challenge successfully but Still I can’t login due to “missing or invalid captcha”

A8ECEDC2-0B85-4323-B471-DF5405390C97.jpeg

C41FDB36-E084-403A-ABF4-91B20EB3D946.jpeg

70540182-C3CB-4CA2-BDB6-5D1FAB0FCAC8.jpeg

A99E2F9A-C7B2-45C4-B872-D939DCA6C6ED.jpeg

SOLUTION FOR ME: So i got this error when i reinstalled my windows. So my time and timezone was i suppose random. I guess rockstar remembers in which timezone you previously logged in. See if you are in your timezone and if not change it. I hope that helped because it did help me. :D

14 hours ago, zelja said:

SOLUTION FOR ME: So i got this error when i reinstalled my windows. So my time and timezone was i suppose random. I guess rockstar remembers in which timezone you previously logged in. See if you are in your timezone and if not change it. I hope that helped because it did help me. :D

Thnx @zelja,

for your opinion !! I appreciate it !👍👍👍👍

Although I can’t format my windows right now , because I don’t want to lose my data.

On 11/24/2020 at 12:26 PM, zelja said:

Had the exact same thought about the time zone I can confirm it fixes it.
You should see the insane fixes people where suggesting online... Including deleting all the drivers in your system32 folder

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you guys!

time zone did it for me!

I upgraded Graphics card and Motherboard and got the error

Solution: set time and time zone to automatic in date and time settings

image.png.2543fbee60db391cbcb20322260408d9.png