The temperatures on the RX 470 XFX 8GB

Ph4nt0mSZ

So lately i got a new graphics card , the RX 470 XFX 8GB and it's been going good ,i just wanted to know what temperatures are okay for it? it does stay in 60 celsius , i usually record and play a game too , and it gets to 61 or 62 celsius , anyone with a similar card , or with an amd one please tell me what should i put here? I've been thinking 20 30 60 70 and 80 but i don't really know (i don't have that much experience) 
 image.thumb.png.a9ea5479ddcebb240b3f303069ecd218.png

under 85 celsius is generally quite safe for a graphics card

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Honestly, gaming with temps in the 60ish range is pretty good for stock... If it only gets to 60 degrees under load, you should be fine.

I do have a lot of fans if that makes up for it? 2 small ones on the top of the pc , 3 in the front and one in the back to send the air 

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

under 85 celsius is generally quite safe for a graphics card

But it would shorten its lifespan , i guess its good then right?

Just now, Ph4nt0mSZ said:

most chips are rated for a thermal threshold of 100-105 degrees Celsius so running at roughly 60% of that is pretty good. My laptop with one blower fan and half a grille of ventilation runs between 45-65 degrees on a chip that has a thermal threshold of 105. 

2 minutes ago, Ph4nt0mSZ said:

to a point, but a card running at 83 celsius will long outlive its own usefulness. FE cards from nvidia, for example, target this temperature and you can find even the hot n' loud 400 series cards still kicking.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

more to the point, Apple designs their chips to run AT the redline (100 celcius),most chips are designed to run in the 45-75 range without breaking a sweat.