[US] [GameStop] Halo 4 Preowned Copies on Sale for $0.99 USD

WaggishOhio383

As an early Black Friday sale, GameStop is selling used copies of Halo 4 for 99 cents a piece. This price currently only applies to in-store pickup since they are out of stock for online orders. Most stores in my area still have plenty of used copies of the game available though.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/xbox-360/games/products/halo-4/10091448.html?condition=Pre-Owned

If you have a Series X, Xbox One, or Xbox 360 and somehow haven't played this game before, I'd definitely pick it up while it's on sale. The disk copies do work with the Xbox One and Series X (I use a disk copy on my Xbox One). I've never played the campaign before, but the multiplayer forge has provided me with countless hours of fun with my friends and family.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Greaet deal, though I dont know if I want to give gamestop any money, even 99 cents.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

I just played the Halo 4 campaign with some random people online. It's absolutely horrible. Like, not even just is it a bad Halo game, it's just not a very good game period. It takes itself way too serious and the story is ludicrous.

Also the audio is absolutely terrible. A lot of very irritating sounds, music that sounds generic and like Star Wars, completely changed the sound of anything already established...

They really tried to copy COD with it, especially in the MP. The MP actually functions though, so I guess it's a trade off.

#Muricaparrotgang

Just now, JZStudios said:

I just played the Halo 4 campaign with some random people online. It's absolutely horrible. Like, not even just is it a bad Halo game, it's just not a very good game period. It takes itself way too serious and the story is ludicrous.

Yeah as I said I've never played the campaign so I can't comment on it. But the forge is really fun if you have a spare controller and a friend to play with.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

Just now, WaggishOhio383 said:

Yeah as I said I've never played the campaign so I can't comment on it. But the forge is really fun if you have a spare controller and a friend to play with.

For the most part the MP is okay. It still has too many COD elements, bad design choices, and bad audio, but Forge was always fun.

#Muricaparrotgang