Which gaming laptop is better

I am wanting to buy a laptop and i want to which of these 3 are better HP Omen 17.3” i7-10750H Gaming Laptop (16GB DDR4/256GB SSD/1TB HDD/NV GTX 1660 Ti/Win 10) 
or Asus ROG Strix G i7-10750H 17.3” Gaming Laptop (16GB RAM/NV GTX 1660Ti/1TB/Win 10)
or Acer 17.3” Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop (i7-10750H/RTX 2060/16GB/1TB/Win 10) can you please tell me

“Better” is not a useful criteria.  “Better” how?  There is is this old saying: you can have good fast or cheap: pick any two.  Computers are pretty close to the same way. At a given price point the ones with the more powerful hardware tend to be more cheaply made because more money was put into more expensive components that making a case that didn’t fall apart.   Which is “better”? It depends on what you need.   You don’t describe what you need, so “better” is impossible.   every product on earth is “better” or it wouldn’t be made.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.