Dell xps 13 2 in 1 or lenovo yoga 9i?

Honestly I would go with an rog zepherus there not rgb everything or even super gamer-y but they will give you better preformence then either. If you want my opinion on the ones you listed i would go with the dell

Link to the zepherus g14 for 1,099.99 USD: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-512gb-ssd-eclipse-gray/6403425.p?skuId=6403425&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAtej9BRAvEiwA0UAWXorohnPkRUzmnt-1MlbY2HKM2hdtcSQF6i-ov2S6b2E7qBoh-J2ccBoCJhIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by kucharczykt

4 minutes ago, kucharczykt said:

Honestly I would go with an rog zepherus there not rgb everything or even super gamer-y but they will give you better preformence then either. If you want my opinion on the ones you listed i would go with the dell

Link to the zepherus g14 for 1,099.99 USD: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-g14-14-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-8gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1650-512gb-ssd-eclipse-gray/6403425.p?skuId=6403425&ref=212&loc=1&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=CjwKCAiAtej9BRAvEiwA0UAWXorohnPkRUzmnt-1MlbY2HKM2hdtcSQF6i-ov2S6b2E7qBoh-J2ccBoCJhIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

That's a completely different type of machine? OP is clearly interested in a convertible thin-and-light, not a gaming laptop.

23 minutes ago, Dikoku said:

I would personally get the XPS, although that's very much influenced by my personal experience with Lenovo laptops (their build quality was pretty poor). But they were cheaper machines (~£700) so this could be a lot better.

The bigger screen on the Lenovo is nice (although the 16:10 aspect ratio on the XPS is amazing imo) as is the better processor (not that there's much difference - definitely not worth the $200 upgrade Dell is asking). The Yoga's stowable stylus is also pretty sweet, not seen one of those in a while, and if I were one to use that a lot then I'd probably pick the Yoga because of it. But I never use the one I got with my HP - partly because there's nowhere to put it - and so that doesn't matter to me. You could also just buy the one Dell sells if you'd prefer, which would still be cheaper than the Lenovo.

On paper the Yoga seems a better value with the better processor and the pen, but I personally don't entirely trust Lenovo to deliver on that. Maybe hunt around online and see if you can find any reviews of it if you haven't already?

CPU: i7 4790k, RAM: 16GB DDR3, GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

Don't get the XPS. If you're gonna get a laptop with soldered SSD might as well buy a Macbook.

11 hours ago, tim0901 said:

That's a completely different type of machine? OP is clearly interested in a convertible thin-and-light, not a gaming laptop.

Yeah your right my bad... I'm used to cheaper laptops and always want the best preformence possible and I dont really pay attention to portability.