Xbox One S Family time restrictions not working?

Chaos Network

We gave my steb brother an xbox one s for his room for christmas last year. With it being in his room, and him only being 9, we set up the microsoft app limits on microsoft's website for it. and until today, it worked great. Its supposed to not let him play any games until noon on weekends (he gets really loud) but only able to watch netflix, disney plus, etc. But somehow he managed to get on it this morning at about 8:30am. He is using the correct xbox account, as its the only one on the xbox, and it is the same xbox. We just cant figure this out. Anyone here have any ideas?

"If you gon be bout it, be bout it bout it" ~ Gavin 'itsjusta6' Simon

I play games - Look at my profile for specs

I love memes. I make bad memes, but I like dank memes, who doesn't?

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

Check the settings again on the account, and check the console as well, there may be a way to circumvent, change or reset this time inside the console itself. That option may be behind a pin or password, or maybe even unlocked if it wasn't set up properly.

1 minute ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

Check the settings again on the account, and check the console as well, there may be a way to circumvent, change or reset this time inside the console itself. That option may be behind a pin or password, or maybe even unlocked if it wasn't set up properly.

we just went through on the account side and its perfect. The xbox side is behind a pin, but we have not looked at it properly as he is currently using it.

I am good at editing videos and pictures, feel free to message me if you would like some work done.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports

7 minutes ago, Chaos Network said:

we just went through on the account side and its perfect. The xbox side is behind a pin, but we have not looked at it properly as he is currently using it.

Could he have guessed the PIN, if it is only a few digits?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

3 minutes ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Could he have guessed the PIN, if it is only a few digits?

He may have, but i cant even find where to enter it.

Thanks!

Kole Overby

Owner At:

Chaos Network

DanTheNali Videography

Employee At:

Neighborhood Mechanic

Heinen's Powersports